1. I believed in the authority and full divine inspiration of the sixty-six books of the Bible.
2. I believed in the one God existing in three distinct divine Persons: the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. I believed in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ without any of amount of works.
4. I believed in Jesus Christ being fully God who incarnate to be fully human manifesting His divine powers and living a sinless life to suffer and die for humanity’s sins through His vicarious and atoning death by His shed blood on the cross.
5. I believed in Jesus Christ physical resurrection, His ascension, and His second coming.
6. I believed in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
7. I believed in the full divinity and personality of the Holy Spirit and His regenerating and transforming ministry work in the life of a believer to honor God and fulfill the great commission mandate to make disciples.
8. I believed in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. 9. I believed in the spiritual unity of believers in the essential doctrines.
9. I believed in the spiritual unity of believers in the essential doctrines.